Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the top level of Electowiki's category system. Brief description of the categories:
- Advocacy is for descriptions about real-world reform: organizations, legislation, lobbying, and arguments for choosing one reform over another.
- Elections is for articles that analyze real or hypothetical elections and examine their properties and outcomes.
- Forms of government is the level "above" election methods: Representative vs direct democracy, government structure, etc.
- Voting mechanics deals with real-world implementation details, such as paper ballots and electronic voting machines.
- Voting methods, the main focus of this wiki, describes specific methods for selecting between various choices, their implementation details and features.
- Voting theory deals with the properties of voting methods and the criteria they can meet, scenarios in which they fail, etc.