<< Main Page
The "top level" of categories can be found at Category:Contents
Main Page[edit | edit source]
Below was copied from the Main Page of this wiki, in this oldid: https://electowiki.org/w/index.php?title=Main_Page&oldid=11772
Everything below was copied from there.
This site gives you a guide to what these things are, on pages in the following categorized as follows:
- Voting methods (i.e. electoral systems) are the main focus of this wiki. Articles in this category describe specific methods for selecting between various choices, their implementation details and features.
- Voting theory deals with the properties of voting methods and the criteria they can meet, scenarios in which they fail, etc.
- Advocacy is for descriptions about real-world reform: organizations, legislation, lobbying, and arguments for choosing one reform over another.
- Elections is for articles that analyze real or hypothetical elections under different methods, and examine their properties and outcomes.
- Forms of government is the level "above" election methods: Representative vs direct democracy, government structure and formation, etc.
- Voting mechanics deals with real-world implementation details, such as paper ballots and electronic voting machines.