Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the top level of Electowiki's category system. Brief description of the categories:
- Advocacy is for descriptions about real-world reform: organizations, legislation, lobbying, and arguments for choosing one reform over another.
- Elections is for articles that analyze real or hypothetical elections and examine their properties and outcomes.
- Forms of government is the level "above" election methods: Representative vs direct democracy, government structure, etc.
- Voting mechanics deals with real-world implementation details, such as paper ballots and electronic voting machines.
- Voting methods, the main focus of this wiki, describes specific methods for selecting between various choices, their implementation details and features.
- Voting theory deals with the properties of voting methods and the criteria they can meet, scenarios in which they fail, etc.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Advocacy (2 C, 13 P)
- ► Organizations (5 P)
- ► Websites (1 C, 2 P)