Electowidget Bug tracking
There are two ways to file a bug or register a feature request:
- On this page, below - while this project is in its infancy, this is an easy and useful way to report bugs. Over time, it'll become less reliable, but for now, it works great.
- On http://bugs.electorama.com (Bugzilla bug tracker). This is more robust, but a bigger pain. Still, it's the best way to file a bug you really care about, since you can get email notification when the status changes. You can link to bugs in the bugtracker by simply using a wiki link to the bug number prepended by "Electobug", like this: Electobug:1
Bugs / Feature requests[edit | edit source]
Feel free to add bug reports and suggestions below. Please sign your requests with name and timestamp (which happens automatically when you just use four tildes in a row, like so: "~~~~"
Please put new requests on the bottom. I'll reorder in priority order of my plans to work on it. -- RobLa 13:29, 2 Nov 2005 (PST)
- Add wysiwyg JSON editor to replace editing raw templates. -- RobLa 13:29, 2 Nov 2005 (PST)
- Add MAM. http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~seppley/ -- RobLa 13:29, 2 Nov 2005 (PST), on behalf of Eric Gorr
- Eppley's RVH to use as a tiebreaker would be nice. -- RobLa 13:29, 2 Nov 2005 (PST), on on behalf of Eric Gorr
- Add MDDA -- RobLa 13:29, 2 Nov 2005 (PST)
- http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Electowidget page is not user-friendly -- RobLa 00:54, 2 Nov 2005 (PST), from Warren's mail
- "radioactive" logo on Electotest has got to go -- RobLa 00:54, 2 Nov 2005 (PST), from Warren's mail