If you're looking for something to do to help:
- Merge articles in Category:All articles to be merged (consolidate into single articles, eliminating duplicate content and keeping unique content from each)
- Add categories to all Voting methods, like single-winner, rated vs ranked, satisfies/fails x criterion, etc.
- Help decide on categories for UncategorizedPages.
- Identify other deleted articles from Wikipedia which could be resurrected here (send the article title to User talk:Psephomancy)
- Write articles summarizing the elections listed in Category:Score voting elections and Category:Approval voting elections
- Create a guide to common sets used to limit results in ranked voting: Smith set, Schwartz set, covering set, Dutta set, etc.
- [Done at Category:Condorcet-related sets]
- Import content to Majority from dKosopedia
- Include info about PR STAR: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xcgWG4IX5OkPrKIeeFTiy6vW8TbMTFHXtGAMIDCn_m8
- Add content and categorization relating to governments and politics i.e. Term limit, Representative, etc.
On the site maintenance side, we need to:
- Fix the edit history for pages imported from the old domain, so that it shows
- Why are references in italics?
- Import more templates from Wikipedia, such as Citation and Who, Clarify, Redundant, etc. Special:WantedTemplates
- Fix Citoid
- Figure out how to use Wikibase to store criteria information in a structured form
- Use the database to populate infoboxes, etc.
- Turn on StructuredDiscussions / Flow