Brian Olson is a voting theorist who has written quite a bit of voting software to analyze and simulate elections.
Software[edit | edit source]
- BetterPolls - Matrix Style Score Voting
- https://github.com/brianolson/redistricter open source impartial algorithmic redistricting
- https://github.com/brianolson/voteutil Count votes with a variety of algorithms in a variety of languages (C, Python, Go, Java) Also a Histogram class with the same interface.
- https://github.com/brianolson/election_simulator Simulate elections to test election algorithms
[edit | edit source]
- https://bolson.org/ - Brian's homepage