Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi, I'm Jameson Quinn. My noteworthy accomplishments and qualifications in voting theory and/or voting reform:
- Designed the EPH (E Pluribus Hugo) voting method, and helped get it adopted by the World Science Fiction Society for use in nominations for the Hugo awards.
- Co-organized and attended the British Colombia Symposium on Proportional Representation in 2018 (sponsored by the Center for Election Science).
- Popularized the term "Voter Satisfaction Efficiency" (VSE), and ran the first VSE simulations to use a hierarchical Dirichlet ("CrossCat") model of voter preferences.
- Board member of the Equal Vote Coalition
- Previously a board member of the Center for Election Science
- PhD in statistics