(Redirected from User:RobLa/ABIF)
Discussions[edit | edit source]
The discussions about ABIF have been happening in several places:
- In May 2021, the main discussions were on the /r/EndFPTP subreddit and on the EM-list.
- In June 2021, the discussions shifted over to the EM-list, and then mostly on the GitHub issue tracker.
- In July 2021, conversations were dying down, but then User:RobLa published an EBNF file describing ABIF. More activity occurred on GitHub.
- By August 2021, conversations mostly shifted over to GitHub. User:RobLa opened the "Discussions" area on electorama/abif on GitHub, and provided an update on the project.
- By April 2022, User:RobLa put a poll on GitHub: https://github.com/electorama/abif/discussions/31
- In August 2023, User:RobLa published "abiftool.py" on GitHub, and is optimistic that this could become a good interchange tool between election result analysis tools.
Details[edit | edit source]
ABIF uses the UTF-8 character encoding.
Test cases[edit | edit source]
The normative set of test cases are on GitHub, and we'll be expanding them there.
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- "electorama/abif issue tracker on GitHub".
- "electorama/abif closed issues on GitHub".
- Lanphier, Rob (2021-08-28). "August 2021 progress on ABIF". electorama/abif on github.com.