This is the discussion page (the "Talk:" page) for the page named "User:AmericaRepair". Please use this page to discuss the topic described in the corresponding page in the main namespace (i.e. the "User:AmericaRepair" page here on electowiki), or visit Help:Talk to learn more about talk pages.
Hi User:AmericaRepair, welcome to electowiki! I haven't read your newly contributed articles yet, but the titles look like the type of thing that belongs on electowiki. I'm going to need to review your work to make sure that it belongs here. For all I know, you could be someone who has been paid to subvert electoral reform efforts, and sent here to gish gallop readers of this website. Could you edit your talk page (here: User:AmericaRepair) and let us know why we should trust you? Thanks, and once again, welcome! -- RobLa (talk) 01:22, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
- Hello. I'm new to wikis so forgive me for doing it wrong.
- The question is "why should we trust you." The objective answer is trust no one. Judge each idea on its merits.
- I recently saw election commissioners testify to my state legislature that ranked choice would be awful and cost millions. I don't fully believe them, but I also don't see this red-state legislature passing ranked choice in my lifetime. Hence the substitute plan, Favorite / Approval Grading.
- I also have a blog called americarepair you could search up. Thanks.
- AmericaRepair (talk) 03:04, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you for the prompt reply. I would recommend that you move your new pages into your user space until they are ready for general publication. For example: