There's a lot of software and websites that folks have made for implementing different polling solutions. Ping User:RobLa over on the C4ES Discord server if he doesn't flesh this page out before the end of July 2020.
Main category: Category:Software
By person[edit | edit source]
(alphabetical by last name)
Nicky Case[edit | edit source]
- main article: Nicky Case
Things like Nicky Case's famous "how to build a better ballot": https://ncase.me/ballot/.
Ka-Ping Yee[edit | edit source]
- main article: Ka-Ping Yee
Others[edit | edit source]
- User:RobLa - much random software, like Electowidget and lots of hacks to MediaWiki.
- See also: Category:Voting software
By software[edit | edit source]
Other links for software for calculation, analysis, simulation, etc. of voting methods and elections
Local execution & Library[edit | edit source]
- Condorcet PHP: Command-line application and PHP library natively including dozens of methods under a single interface. And a modular framework for implementing more.
Online election calculators[edit | edit source]
- see also: online poll
These sites calculate the winner from a listing of ballots:
- Pairwise Methods Demonstration
Simulation[edit | edit source]
- Quadelect: Draw Yee maps, calculate Bayesian regret, and determine election winners
- IEVS: Infinitely extendible voting system comparison engine (C, non-commercial use only)
- Voteline1D simulator for FPTP, Approval, Borda, Condorcet, and IRV (Flash, online)
- To Build a Better Ballot: Nicky Case's 2D explorable explanation of six voting methods.
- Smart Voting Simulator: 2D interactive guide to voting methods.
- Votekit: A rough draft of a 2D and 1D interactive simulator.
- Arrow’s Theorem: Visualizing 3-Candidate, 3-Voter Elections with Hexagons. Video. Github.
Unsorted[edit | edit source]
- https://github.com/simberaj/votelib Open source Python library for calculating results of many election systems ranging from mixed-member proportional to Bucklin voting and many Condorcet methods
- https://github.com/brianolson/redistricter open-source impartial algorithmic redistricting
- https://metacpan.org/pod/Vote::Count Vote::Count a Perl Library supporting a large number of RCV and Range methods (IRV, Borda, Condorcet, MinMax).
- https://github.com/brianolson/voteutil Count votes with a variety of algorithms in a variety of languages (C, Python, Go, Java) Also a Histogram class with the same interface.
- https://github.com/brianolson/election_simulator Simulate elections to test election algorithms
- https://github.com/electionscience/vse-sim Methods for running simulations to calculate Voter Satisfaction Efficiency (VSE) of various voting systems in various conditions.
- https://github.com/crflynn/voting Different apportionment methods implemented in Python
- https://github.com/vvk-ehk/ivxv Source of Estonia's online voting system.
- https://github.com/msmunter/star.vote Star.vote Website https://star.vote