Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aldo Tragni invented the following systems:
- Distributed Voting (DV): currently the most supported by him for single-winner and multi-winners system, with proportional ratings.
- FAIR-Max: currently the most supported by him for single-winner system, with approval ratings.
- PSV: currently the most supported by him for multi-winners system, with approval ratings.
- Tragni's method (and variants)
- Distributed 2-Voting (D2V)
- Distributed Multi-Voting (DMV)
- Symbolic voting systems
- Proportional vote philosophy
- Honesty criterion
- Independence of least/most preferred
- MV Norm
- nV Norm
- mdM norm, Mdm norm, mM-do-Mm norm
He has made:
- This site where it's possible to create surveys that use Distributed Voting with range [0,9] for single and multi-winners.
- This page in which it's possible to insert ballots and view the single-winner with some voting systems.
- This page in which it's possible to insert ballots and understand how two candidates are considered similar by voters.
He also contributed to some voting systems, creating the following diagrams that explain the procedure in a simple way:
- DV Procedure
- D2V Procedure
- FAIR-Max Procedure
- RRV Procedure
- SDV Procedure
- SSS Procedure
- DMV Procedure